These terms and conditions represent a legally binding contract between the candidate and Richmond Nannies
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CANDIDATES
1. In these Terms and Conditions for the candidates the following definitions apply:
“Agency” means “Richmond Nannies”
“Client” means the person engaging with the Agency searching for a Candidate.
“Candidate” means the person introduced by the Agency to the Client searching for a position in a private home.
“Engagement” means the engagement, employment or use of the candidate by the client or any third party on a permanent or temporary basis, whether under a contract of service or for services.
“Registration form” means the completion of an application of a Candidate in person, following the Candidates verbal or written instructions/permission to the agency to search for potential employers. The candidates will not be charged a fee for registration.
“Introduction” means the passing to the Client by the Agency of a curriculum vitae or other information which identifies the Candidate.
2. The Candidate will be deemed to have accepted the Agency’s Terms and Conditions for Candidates when registration takes place.
3. The Agency undertakes business on the following terms which shall represent a legally binding contract between the Agency and the Candidate. These Terms and Conditions for Candidates should be read in conjunction with the schedule headed “registration” which forms part of these terms of business.
Candidates should be read in conjunction with the schedule headed “registration” which forms part of these terms of business.
4. The Agency is not an employer of the Candidate but acts as an introduction and referral agent of Candidate to its Clients for a fee.
5. The Candidate agrees to provide true and accurate information and documents to the agency. The Candidate will provide the Agency with checkable references and a full work history.
6. The Agency agrees to provide the Candidate with true and accurate information.
8. All information provided by the Agency including personal details of the Clients to the Candidates should be treated as strictly confidential. The Clients information will only be passed onto the Candidates by the Agency and not onto any third parties without the Agency’s permission.
9. The Candidate undertakes to inform the Agency immediately should the Agency introduce a Client whose details have already been introduced to the Candidate from another source.
10. The Candidate will inform the Agency if a Client offers the position to Candidate directly or indirectly. The Candidate will inform the Agency of any correspondence from the Client.
11. The Candidate agrees to a ‘trail day’ as a paid day at a rate pre-negotiated. The ‘trailday’ shall be no longer than 10 hours and take place on an agreeable day by both parties. The Candidate will inform the Agency when this day will take place.
12. The Candidate is under no obligation to work for any specific Client.
13. The Agency is under no obligation to guarantee the position the Candidate has interviewed for. The Agency cannot provide assurance the right job will be found.
14. The Agency cannot guarantee that the Client will complete his or her proposed length of Engagement.
15. The Agency shall not accept any Liability under any circumstances for any Losses (whether direct, indirect or consequential or otherwise) incurred or suffered by the Candidate, or any other person, arising out of any alleged or actual acts or omission of the Client or of the Agency.
The Candidate shall indemnify and hold harmless the Agency and its Personnel against all Liability and Losses. For the purposes of this clause “Losses” means demands, expense, damage, delay, claims, awards, costs, compensation and any other losses and expenses including legal fees. “Liability” means liability in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty or otherwise. “Personnel” includes directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders and representatives. For the avoidance of doubt, the Agency does not exclude liability for death or personal injury arising directly from its own negligence.
16. If either the Agency or the Candidate waives any breach committed by the other party of these Terms and Conditions for Candidates that will not be deemed to be waiver of any subsequent similar breach or of any other breach at any time.
17. No variation or alteration to these Terms and Conditions for Candidates shall be valid unless the details of such variation are agreed between the Agency and the Candidate and are set out in writing and a copy of the varied terms is given to the Candidate duly signed by a Director of the Agency stating the date on or after which such varied terms shall apply.
These Terms and Conditions of Business are governed by the law of England & Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England & Wales.
I have read and understood the terms and conditions for Candidates set out on pages 1 and 2. I agree and accept the terms and conditions for Candidates set out by (Richmond Nannies).
Print name ________________________________________